Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Something Pretty For Your Cuisine

I'm a total Missoni lover. I registered for it for my wedding. I gladly entertained the thought that no one would buy it for me and I would have to buy it for myself. I am high class, my food though, is not - visit my food blog here. At Macy's, they're having some sort of a sale. Missoni may or may not be on sale, but my plan is to eventually outfit my formal dining room table with it. Somehow.


On the other hand, my mother is in love with Fiestaware, which is on sale NOW (AS IN TODAY) at Macy's too. She has a variety of colors - yellow, cobalt, red, orange, teal and who-else-knows. We also have a large family so there's enough colors to go around.



Picking out dinnerware is hard - like me, I move all the time so I just have plain white from Pier 1 that are really maybe 2 - 3 dollars a piece (I would send the link, but Pier 1 doesn't have a online store anymore, dang it!). Now, if we moved to a house, I would get Fiestaware. Cobalt, orange and white maybe. I would definitely pick a variety of colors!


My current mission is to pick out new drinkware for the mother-in-law... good, dependable and reliable heavy drinkware... We'll see how this one goes...


Next on the blog: Couches, sofas, davenports (my gramma's term) - best places to shop???


PSH

No comments: