Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Workspaces - What A Girl NEEDS


The fun and fabulous site where you can order your fabulous office supplies. At work, I call my office supply catalog my "bible." I look through it everyday and wonder what else I can order for my desk.


Flip no more - only clicking is required here (along with your company's credit card)!





Another aspect that I love about work areas is your mousepad. I was a freshman in college when I stole my first mousepad from the University of Minnesota. It said, "Do Not Remove. Property of the University of Minnesota." Well, technically I still lived on campus. It was still on University of Minnesota property. So that's not stealing, right???


The mousepad shown is only $7.50. I would buy that instead of steal it. But now, if it said, "Property of Indiana University, Do Not Remove" I think that I would use it at work - that's still Indiana University property, right???

Click on over to See Jane Work. I think you'll enjoy the humorous office stuff along with all the girly products. I need a little pink in my work life and this is definitely the way to go!

PSH

No comments: