Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Save Energy! Save on your bills!

Try using these insulated curtains from Gaiam. There's several different colors to choose from - they're also currently 20% off! I personally like the sage or sienna, but most everyone's style is a little different. We also have the big green dream machine (read: big green leather couch that DH has had since he was living in his fraternity) and I think that greens are calming, which I use quite often to decorate for my crazy life!

Also, for something soft on your feet, try this recycled sweater rug. It may be $169, but that's totally worth using recycled products in my opinion. One of my friends back in Minnesota has a recycled pop tab purse. Her's is silver. I like that too!

I tend to go to Gaiam for the earth saving power of their checkout, buy a tree for only $2. I usually buy 2. It's worth it.
PSH

1 comment:

Jen said...

That rug kicks ass!!! My kitties would never leave that thing alone.