Thursday, January 24, 2008

Wine Racks

The other night I was enjoying a glass of cab, it was Three Blind Moose for $6.99. A little grapey, sweet, but not bad for $6.99. I would buy a case of it. The only problem - storage. Help me now, please, God, give me just one more closet to put my crap.

Or a wine rack.
A cart ($160.23 for above) would be fine - I could keep it where we have our pot rack. Or in the living room or in the closet or in the bedroom and just wheel it out when we need it.
A buffet would be nice in a house. $836.50 if you're looking at something a little more pricey.

Another cart ($799.95) and a side table ($142.80).

And of course, a wine lover's curio cabinet ($1,520.00).

All of the above wine racks and furniture can be found in abundance with MORE wine racks at the Wine Rack Station. If you do purchase, remember that the shipping will be what'll ruin your budget! Try and find some online coupons for free shipping, I won't list any here, as I will probably forget to update with *new coupons every couple of weeks. Hey, another idea for a weekly post! Thanks!

PSH

No comments: