Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Valentine's Day...

Decorate for Valentine's Day? I don't think I will, my husband's birthday is the same week. So romance will probably be thrown out the window to beer pong and Guitar Hero.

I do have red sheets in the bedroom and a fabulously scented "romance" candle, but with my husband and scents, I don't really know what he likes!

At Crate & Barrel, you'll be able to find some sweet things for your loved one. Try out Barefoot Contessa's chocolate cupcake mix for $10.95 or the sweet mini baking tins for $2.50 each. You can make your sweeties chocolate dreams come true! (Or in my case, yellow cake with chocolate frosting...).

They also have heart ramekins - in which I could try to make chicken pot pies, but I'm not sure how the pie dough would be able to fit. That I would have to try to make BEFORE Valentine's Day!
PSH

No comments: