Monday, January 28, 2008

My Bathroom Went to Shit


But at least I scrub it with Method Tile Cleaner!

Haha! If there's one thing that I've always hated to even think about decorating, it's the bathroom. I shared a one bathroom house with 4 females in college. Dirty, nasty, gross. Those three words sum up the bathroom perfectly! I mean, we had a clear shower liner, which I couldn't even bring myself to step into without my dormitory shower shoes, mismatched rugs that I didn't even want to walk on and the smallest mirror ever.


Oh yeah, and everyone but me had a problem cleaning it. Try having 17 people in your family growing up. You gotta do what Momma tells you...

Try organizing all of your fun stuff with the shower caddy above. It has room for razors, shampoo, conditioner, a scrubby thingy for your feet and more stuff. Today it's on sale for $12.99. Original price - $21.


To go green in the bathroom, try a teak shower mat. It's great for your feet and it's also a non-slip surface. Find it at Bed, Bath & Beyond for just under $40. They also have more teak bathroom accesories - though they are spa-like, they are also an environmentally friendly product for your bathroom and things like this are hard to find that are actually stylish.


All the accessories are plain enough that you won't have to worry if your towels aren't bamboo or natural colored. Teak is a great wood for a bathroom, durable, easy to clean and slip-free.



Another bathroom organization tool that you can use in the kitchen OR in the bathroom is an under-sink organizer. It's easy to put together and easy to sort through all of your stuff. I happen to like hiding my accessories under the sink, but if you have a pedestal sink, you're out of luck! This one is $17.99, but I bet if you want to skip for paying the shipping, you find this at your local Bed, Bath & Beyond or something similar at Target.
Good luck and happy bathroom organizing!
PSH

No comments: