Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pet Friendly in Every Way

The Liveable Home Store. The Solution. The Expensive Solution.

I have absolutely loved all of my pets in the past. They are a part of you. But they seem to be a part of your furniture too! The furniture from the Liveable Home Store is just that, liveable - with fabric made to withstand your pets and your kids, you'll never shop at Ethan Allen again.

With the price range of $954 to just under $2,000 for their "accent chairs," you'll be pleasantly surprised for the quality. Honestly, I thought they'd be more, but with three choices of fabric for each chair, you have a range of options to choose from. I like these, they're not too contemporary and yet they're stylish enough that you know they'll last through at least 8 grandkids, and probably 4 - 5 pets too. Maybe 50 or so years.

If I had more space, I would be purchasing one of these. Okay, more like a few chairs for all over the the house (or small apartment). My current pet situation is nil, but the Mother-In-Law has two dogs and two cats, this would be a perfect solution to her non-declawed kitty-bitch's needs. (Yes, we call the cat Kitty-Bitch, because it really is one, I think it's real name is Gramir).

PSH

No comments: