Friday, February 1, 2008

10 Links to Great Online Shopping

1. Relish
www.shoprelish.com
"Relish is more than a brand.
It is a lifestyle, a mentality, a philosophy.
It is the idea that everyday objects should be beautiful, functional and affordable.
It is the zone between individuality and mass production.
It is a carefully curated collection of emerging designers from around the globe that inspire, elevate and touch our senses."

2. Jayson Home & Garden
http://www.jaysonhomeandgarden.com
With their rare finds in vintage glam and their awesome accessories and lighting, this store provides way more than your average Home & Garden store. They also do custom windows!

3. Layla Grace
http://www.laylagrayce.com
Perfect for girly girls - the wonderful lavish pinks and purple and frills and lace. The second love of my life... right after my Beemer Man smelling like racecars and motor oil...

4. FinnStyle
www.finnstyle.com
A finnish girl in my right, I cannot deny the loveable prints and patterns of Marimekko. Also stocked with more than just one finnish designer, you'll see that even in the far north we still like to have color and happiness in our lives. (I personally have an umbrella - the perfect pick-me-up on a rainy south-central Indiana day)

5. All Modern
www.allmodern.com
Modern furniture and accessories. I can't describe the high volume of moderness sold here.

6. West Elm
www.westelm.com
Cheap, but not too cheap. Stylish and yet doesn't go out of date. This is one of my favorite websites to browse when there's some down time... Lovely!

7. Jamali Garden Dot Com
http://www.jamaligarden.com
Yep, you got it. Gardening. I have a green thumb, my dear Beemer Man kills everything he touches. I'm not so sure what to do about that but put my foot in my mouth and make my dead plants decorative.

8. Home Decorators
http://www.homedecorators.com/
Yes. Literally, home decorators dot com. They have everything from the bathroom sink to mailboxes. You'll be able to get a *few* fabulous deals, although I tend to google online coupons when I know I'm buying something...

9. Gaiam
www.gaiam.com
The green living experts. You can find organic cotton sheets to tampons to curtains to compost bins for the kitchen. I know, I know, I'm more green than I am anything else. But you'll save a few trees if you order online. This is where I find some of the best gifts too.

10. Branch Home
http://www.branchhome.com
sustainable design for living. Another tree hugger website that makes you feel great about yourself after ordering something. I absolutely love this place too!

PSH

No comments: