Sunday, March 16, 2008

Shop: Umbra

So, in my spare time I browse the internet.

A lot.

And I found this cool store. Umbra - it reminds me of those stupid shorts that people had when I was little, like 6th grade or so for playing soccer. When I actually got a pair, I was so pissed that they kept riding up, I gave them away. My mom was mad. This is a different Umbra.

This is one European treasure that you'll adore. Storage to decorating to furniture to office stuff. Browse away, because I can't stop!

A grassy organizer for your desk, the bathroom (I want one for my brushes) or any small kitchen stuff is $9.50.

Plus their selection of paper towel holders will amaze you - even better than Bed, Bath & Beyond!

They even have a pretty selection of wallpaper - if you're feeling adventurous! The above wallpaper is $39 for 55 square feet, a bit expensive, but pretty for a bathroom or a reading nook - imagine sitting in a warm, cozy alcove with the soothing blue and reading your favorite book with tea (or a martini for me!).

Enjoy!

PSH

No comments: