Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm BACK!!! From the depths of personal assistant life...

So I have a new day job. I'm an assistant, more like a personal assistant to a Vice President at a major university. Yes, yesterday I was creating a Flickr account for his photos...

Which literally had me thinking that maybe I need to focus on things I like when I come home, back to my new year's resolution!

And aha!

Welcome to Acacia!

You'll be welcome to find all the recycled materials and zen-like flavor it offers for peace and tranquility.

Take for example this stone pebble door mat. For $45, it's really not a bad deal for pretending to walk in water, right?

Ha! No, but I love the feel that it brings right away to your entryway, front door, it reveals a calming sense of your home for visitors.

Looking to show of some lovely drinks, maybe your fabulous foodie creations? Try this utsukushii tray (means beautiful in Japanese). $29.95 can bring you the creativity to host a Japanese themed dinner party, purchase some Japanese prints and maybe a budha or just enough inspiration to find more decor that you absolutely love!

I could seriously link to everything (including their lovely sexual intimacy DVD collection), but I just can't help showing the ones that I purchased this past week.

Enjoy!

PSH

No comments: