Saturday, March 1, 2008

Desks? Create your own? Seriously?

You can now create your own at JC Penney, seriously!

Boy was I shocked when I read that...

I say take advantage of it if you can. It seems pretty cheap, plus you can always find online coupons for free shipping and delivery. The only problem - I'm not so sure of the quality, then again I'm the person who goes out and buys bookshelves from Ikea. So this furniture has to be better quality!

The only bad thing, they don't "put it all together" for you, so you have to imagine it first. And measure!

JC Penney is also having a rug sale and what I wouldn't do for a shag rug! It's on sale from $99 to $449. Did I mention it's shag? I'd like it in the bedroom, for right when you wake up in morning - I love feeling soft and cozy first thing in the morning.

Enjoy!

PSH

No comments: