Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pictures... of Letters... For Your Home!

There are so many websites out there that offer photographs of letters so you can create a sign, may it be "welcome" or your last name or first names or whatever.

Check out this website to offer you some creative ideas for what you can do along with examples of photos.

I've been thinking about offering to do this - but just developing the photos (5x7's) and shipping them off to whoever wants this.

The hard part: going out into the cold and finding creative parts of architecture that look like letters. I think I might start offering it on my photography website, www.psphotographyonline.com this upcoming April.

I better get to work! Outside of my living room window, I see several pieces of architecture that could be letters, "I," "H," "A."

PSH

No comments: