Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cheap Shit

Ok, so originally I was going to keep this blog nice and clean. But who can resist writing cheap shit when they actually find it???

Part of not having any money is going to discount stores. Another part of not having money is stealing the coupons from the paper at work.

And so that's exactly what I did.

Check out all this cheap shit before christmas has begun, or be like me and wait until christmas is OVER to buy gifts. And then go to the Mall of America. I can't wait to be able to browse the stores while people careen past headed for the biggest sales. No, not me. I walk and walk and walk and eat and go to Barnes & Noble. Then just when you think I'm done, I keep on window shopping until I find the perfect gift!!!

Yes, I do love shopping, but no, I do not love shopping this time of year.

PSH

No comments: