Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Going Green At Home

It's actually easier than people think. Take a look at Gaiam, the company that gives you yoga, pilates and more exercise equipment than ever.



You can also find some great items that make you feel better about your footprint on the earth! I've found my relaxation tool - a fabulous massage mat that's shown in the picture in the top left.

They also have a fab jewelry tree, that doesn't really look too granny-ish. I think I'm more excited about that! It's not as big as I would like it to be, but then again I only have about three necklaces and 7-8 bracelets. I have more earrings than I know what to do with, so I'm still looking for something that I can see ALL of my jewelry at once and that I can store in the bathroom!

I'm also trying to go more green by bringing my own bags to the grocery store. For $6 you can get a ChicoBag that comes in three colors and you can carry in your purse. At Kroger they don't exactly ask you if you want paper or plastic, they just assume you want plastic (and I don't have a pet, so I don't exactly have an everyday use for them). A few months ago, you could purchase these in sets of three, which is way economical. I'm hoping they offer that again soon so I can stock up!


PSH

No comments: