Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Need Christmas Ideas?

Try out West Elm. They have a section for gifts and sale stuff too. I found the perfect reed diffuser for my mother-in-law (sorry, Diane, I didn't mean to ruin the surprise!), cute glass lanterns that you can hang from the ceiling and for the "green" person in your life, organic towels! They also have super cute ornaments that anyone can use to decorate with.

Two years ago I bought all of our Christmas ornaments at Ikea. They were a combo of red, white and blue ornaments. This year I only put the red and white ornaments on the tree. Just three days ago, I realized that I had decorated in Indiana University colors. Not my alma mater, but it will be my husband's soon.


I decided that next year, I'm decorating in maroon and gold.


Go Gophers!


But back to the Christmas gifts...
Also try looking at Red Envelope. I've always found my mother the perfect piece of jewelry. For Mother's Day it was green shamrock earrings and now for Christmas, I think I've found the perfect gift - she said she wanted gardening stuff...
PSH


No comments: