Monday, April 21, 2008

Organize Those Magazines!

I've been keeping too many magazines lately, it's not that I don't recycle them when I'm done, I bring them to the laundromat to share with everyone else. I just like to covet the magazines for awhile and scour the pages looking for pretty pictures and good recipes.




The Thomas Paul Magazine Holder from See Jane Work is $17.50, but if your a realy DIY'er, purchase one of these from Ikea, find your favorite scrapbooking paper and let your fingers do the glueing!


Check out Michael's for acid free glue - remember to flatten out the paper too so you don't get any wrinkles, spread your glue out VERY thinly as well!
PSH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally I prefer the solid color one from Ikea as is. No doubt the colorful ones also look pretty, I am more of a simple sort. I think I need about 4 of these myself.