Sunday, February 3, 2008

Etsy Find: Jen Morris

English photographer Jen Morris will make your heart happy. Bright colors, flowers and organic photography will bring a spring brightness to your home that we've been waiting for since October!

Oh, It's a Jen Morris Original!!!

She has a January/February sale going on - 2 for 1... Check it out, I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised. She's also a fellow nestie - username is jenmorris.

Etsy is a great place to find art, crochet and even food. There's a variety of artists and media - they even have a vintage section where you can find so much stuff! Most items are priced pretty fairly, plus buying from artists directly is one of the best things you can do to support artists and their creativity.

Have fun browsing! ***It's a little addicting***

PSH

1 comment:

Jen said...

I gotta tell you I love your blog! I don't live in an apartment anymore, but I have a small house. I check your updates regularly though. Keep up the good work!