Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bunched Up Bath Rugs???


Welcome to McTatty & Bimmer Man's bathroom. We have a bunched up bathrug. What the heck do I do?
Oh yeah, and it's teeny tiny too! I'm looking for a fabulous, non-bunchy bathrug. Why? Because this is what my bathroom looks like AFTER my Bimmer Man is done.

I just got a 20% off coupon in the mail for Bed, Bath & Beyond. Hopefully they actually have THIS rug. For $19.99 it's not too expensive and it looks like it's heavy enough to stay in place! But I need it in green or blue. I'm on a hunt.

We'll see what they have. Otherwise I'll be shopping online.

PSH

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Just to let you know. We purchase the same bath rug from BB&B last year. We have washed it twice, and it starting to come unraveled. Maybe it's just my washing machine, but we haven't has good luck with the looped cotton rugs